Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wow, so this week has been sucky. I've had a really bad cold all week and then yesterday I woke up with what I'm pretty sure was the 24 hour flu. I was so mad because I thought that my incredible weekend was going to be ruined. However, I woke up this morning and felt fine. Thank you, God.

So this weekend is happening. Tomorrow night at 9ish, I will get to see Brittany and Betsy! I'm so excited to spend the weekend shopping and catching up. It's going to be phenomenal. Then next weekend, it's back to O-Town! I won't get to see everybody, but I'll get to see the people in Fantasticks, and possibly Amy and Kayla? *fingers crossed*

Movie Quote of the Day:
Can you tell when a girl looks at you and is thinking how much she likes you and is wondering if you like her and thinking how important it is for you to say how you feel before she says anything more about how she feels about you or anyone else they might be jealous of because she's already said how she feels how she's said in her own way?


Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment