Friday, July 9, 2010

A Whole New World

Hey there.

So, this blogging thing is a whole new world to me. I'm not used to it. I've never understood why people would want to read the random things that I have written. However, I have recently had a strong desire to start a blog. So here I am. I may not be very good at blogging, but I am a very quick learner and hope to get better in time.

As a new blogger, I should share some things about myself.

-I stay up way too late. Always. It doesn't matter what time I have to get out of bed the next morning.
-I can't handle when people misuse you're/your.
-I'm ditzy sometime but can be very deep at times as well.
-I don't follow jokes very well. Most of the time I just pretend I know what's going on.
-I tend to describe how I'm feeling with quotes. It's easier that way because I have a hard time putting my feelings into coherent sentences sometimes.
-I'm addicted to One Tree Hill, Friends, Boy Meets World, Dawson's Creek, Bg Brother, and So You Think You Can Dance.
-I will also admit to enjoying shows such as Wizards of Waverly Place and Zoe 101.
-I love storms. A lot. Unless I have to go somewhere, then they just piss me off.
-I love kids.
-I love working with kids.
-I can't wait until I'm to the point in my life when I can teach them.
-I am a book fiend. I tend to get mad though, because I read too fast and books never last long enough.
-I'm very OCD about some things, yet very sloppy about others.
-I wish I was capable of drawing. I am not. My drawing are always of stick people.
-I'd love to get a meaningful tattoo, however I am terrified of needles. I draw on myself instead.
-I tend to bottle up my feelings.
-Seeing as I bottle up my feelings, there comes time when I really need to just cry or scream.
-I love to bake. My favorite movie to watch while baking is Yours, Mine, and Ours.
-I love getting dressed up.
-I never have enough reason to get dolled up.
-Sometimes I'm completely okay with who I am. Other times I feel like I need to be someone entirely different.
-I like almost all types of movies. I love chick flicks but I also love to watch a good horror or action flick.
-As much I love horror movies, I hate watching them unless there is a male near by. I don't care if he's a friend, family member, or boyfriend. I just want one close by.
-I really miss the shows of my childhood. Doug, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Hey Arnold, Clarissa Explains It All, etc.
-I'm terrible at ALL sports but I enjoy attempting to play them.
-My feet are ALWAYS cold.
-The rest of my body usually is as well.
-I LOVE homemade gifts. I never get rid of them.
-If you make me a mix cd, I might possibly love you forever.
-I've always wanted to make a build a bear with someone.
-I hope that one day someone I know gets asked out via Build a Bear. With the voicebox asking them out. I think that would be adorable.
-While I love sappy love story movies and books, I also really hate them because they give you such an unrealistic outlook on life.
-Usually I'm very optimistic and bubbly. But I have my times when I'm mean. I don't mean to be...I just am.
-I try to get away from people when I know that I'm in a mean mood.
-I tend to hold in all of my emotions. I don't like to share my feelings. I'm working on changing that.
-I use theatre as a therapy.
-I'm missing theatre A LOT.
-I'm really random.
-I tend to ramble when I'm nervous.
-I'm a hopeless romantic.
-I get scared over silly things.
-I over analyze everything.
-When I'm pissy, I turn my music up really loud, belt out some songs and then I'm usually okay.
-I am constantly working on becoming a better person. Sometimes it's working, while other times I fall backwards. I am always trying though.

That's me. I'm a little weird. I'm a little random. And I'm okay with that.

Always,


No comments:

Post a Comment