Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh man.

There is nothing like staying in and watching movies like The Princess Bride with some of your best friends and talking to the boy you like. It's just so relaxing. It just makes you feel like nothing in life can go wrong. It just feels good.

On the down side...School starts on Monday. I'm not so upset about this as my brain would like to think. Am I sad that I must say goodbye to my free time? Yes. Am I excited to get back to homework? Not a chance. Am I glad to have the social aspect of school back? Absolutely.

I'm missing my Olathe friends something fierce. I know that they're all having a great time with college. Or senior year as it may be for some of them... I hope they all know that I love them and that I miss them.
I guess I shall get back to my wonderful movie.

As always,



No comments:

Post a Comment