Friday, August 27, 2010

Week One of classes: Over and done.
Call me a nerd, but I actually enjoy school. I really do. Most of the time. Week one of classes is now over and I have already gotten a bazillion hand cramps from note taking. Not so fun. My notes are in pretty colors. Very fun. I love all of my professors. They're fantastic. I am going to ADORE my comp class. It's such an entertaining group of people. My sides hurt from laughing so much after my first day. =]

DOWNSIDE of school: H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K.
And GOBS of it. None of it has been terribly difficult as of yet, but there has been a surplus
of it. In every class, with the exception of piano. Speaking of my piano class...It makes me feel wicked cool to have a secret code to let myself into the Gillioz theatre for that class. I just feel awesome punching in that code. I know, I'm a weirdo.

As much as I'd love to stay on here and write a ton of more pointless things, I have a paper to write. =|

As always,




PS. If you have time, PLEASE go and see Vampire's Suck. It's so stupidly funny that you'll be glad you did. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment