Monday, September 13, 2010

Okay, if you're reading this, brace yourself. It's going to be a lot of complaining and getting everything that's bogging my mind down out of my mind so that maybe I can sleep decently tonight.

1.) I love my best friend to the ends of the world. I'm also very frustrated with her right now. Not technically her, but the situation. I still find it insanely unfair that she gets out of a relationship and not two days later she's in another one. I've been looking for someone for ages. I know, I know. It's just not in God's plan for me right now. Maybe when I stop looking my prince charming will appear. What a crock. (Not the God thing, the stop looking thing.) I just feel like it's not fair. Why don't I deserve to have someone to share my life with? Why must I be stuck watching everyone else in their adorably happy bliss? How is that fair? I'm SO genuinely happy for all of my friends who seem to be finding love, but it doesn't take the sting away that nobody out there finds me worthy of love. But I guess that's what you get when you're the girl that guys are friends with and not the girl that guys date.

2.) HOLY CRAP. I hate studying for psych. There's just way too much that's deemed IMPORTANT. It's impossible to know what's truly important when it all seems to be that way. I really would just like to throw my book at the wall, rip up my notes and notecards, and be done with it. I'll love the class again as soon as this test is out of the freaking way.

3.) BOYS. UGH. (That's all about that one.)

4.) I love my new puppy but he drives me insane as well. He's the sweetest dog in the world until he wants to play when I still have 30 minutes left of sleep time in the mornings...

5.) I'm missing my friends Amy, Kayla, and Joey something fierce. I could really use a group hangout/hug from them.

6.) There's so much more on my mind that I can't even focus on it enough to separate it to write it down. So I guess that's where this little rant ends.

My apologies.

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment