Monday, September 13, 2010

This may seem pathetic and sad...

I miss high school. I know. Four words I never thought I'd say. I do though. Those years may have been filled with pointless drama, but they were also filled with many friendships. The memories from those years will never leave me and I can always look back at the pictures and videos of the people that I thought would always be in my life. It makes me really sad that a lot of those people are just that...memories. People I loved, still do love, and probably always will love that just simply faded out of my life. People like Kristi Hanson. That is one girl that I miss a lot. We had our ups and downs, but when we had our downs we talked it out, cried on each other's shoulders and were okay again. Now we're not even facebook friends? There are also my friends that we're "keeping in touch." That pretty much means we facebook stalk each other but never really talk. How did my life change so drastically? Luckily, I still have a few of those wonderful high school friends. I still have a few people that I know I can still call whenever I need to. It sucks that I have to call or skype just to hear their voices, but hey, you take what you can get... And for those of you that I know I can still tackle in a hug the next time I see you...I'm SO thankful that I have you. You will never know how much I love you and miss you. If you're one of those I've drifted from or vice versa...I miss you. Please come back.

So yes, I do miss high school. I miss having one largely dysfunctional theatre family that I knew was always there. I love each and every member of that family and probably always will, even if I only have the pictures to remember them by.

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment