Thursday, September 16, 2010

Perfectly Imperfect

"I'm not a perfect girl. My hair rarely stays in place. I spill a lot of things and I'm pretty clumsy. But when I take a step back and think about it, I remember how life truly is. And maybe...I like being imperfect."

I couldn't have said it better myself. Hence, the quote. To elaborate though...I'm really not perfect.
-I'm VERY clumsy. I'm constantly falling over things.
-I tend to say things before really thinking about them. My foot gets stuck in my mouth frequently because of it.
-I procrastinate.
-I forget simple words a lot. They just disappear from my brain.
-I'm emotional.
-I have a quick temper, however I'm fairly good at keeping it under control.
-My room is almost always a disaster.
-I can't cook. I can if I have a VERY descriptive recipe to follow. It still never turns out like it should.
-I don't like talking on the phone.
-I rarely take good pictures. I'm almost always sticking my tongue out or crossing my eyes or some other silly thing.
-I watch way too much tv.
-I'm addicted to shows like OTH.
-I'm a grouch in the mornings.

I know that maybe I'm not someone that everyone would like. I know that I'm imperfect. However I like that about me. I wouldn't want to be perfect. That's too much to live up to. Somewhere out there, there is some wonderful perfectly imperfect man who will love the perfectly imperfect me and we will live forever in perfect imperfection. I can't wait. =]


Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment